The Company means Clickbox Inc., a corporaiton incorporated under the laws ofthe State of Delaware.
Sender means any legal entity or individual indicated in the Consignment Note asthe “Sender,” who deposits a Parcel with the Company for shipping, handling anddelivery to the Recipient.
Declared Value means the amount specified by the Sender in the ConsignmentNote or on any other document.
Branch office means a physical location, which may be a third-party office orstorefront, which is designated by the Company to accept and release the Parcels.
Parcel means a package containing properly packed contents or cargo, which maybe lawfully ttransported across United State and Internaitonal boarders, togetherwith the necessary and accurate information for Customs Clerance and delivery.
Recipient means any legal entity or an individual, specified in the ConsignmentNote or any other document, as the recipient of a particular Parcel.
Regulations means any regulations, rules, statutes or laws of any applicablejurisdiction, as periodically amended, which may affect the Company’s obligationsto deliver the Parcels and the relationship between the Company, Sender andRecipient.
Parties means, collectivelly, the Company and the Sender.
Customs Value means the value of the contents of the Parcel for the purposes ofCustoms Clearance.
Customs Clearance means reasonably necessary steps, which may need to beundertaken in order to allow the entry of a Parcel into any particular jurisdiciton, inaccordance with such jurisdiciton's laws and regulations.
Consignment Note means any transport document, including, but not limited to,bill of lading, marking, stamp, electronic record, or other similar document used inconnection with the services provided to the Company.
Delivery Time means the estimated delivery time of from the place of departure tothe Recipient, subject to any conditions outside of the Company’s control that mayaffect such Delivery Time.
Working Day means any day during which business transactions are carried out inthe jurisdiciton of departure or in the jurisdiction of destination, taking into accountlocal legislation, as well as local business customs.
2.1. The Company shall undertake, on behalf of the Sender, at the Sender’s solecost and expense, to arrange the shipping, handling and delivery of a Parcel (the“Services”).
2.2 The Sender shall pay the Company such rates as may be determined by theCompany for the Services.
2.3. The Company shall undertake good faith efforts in order to effectuate thetransport of a Parcel to its intendent Recipient. The Company shall, in its sole andasbolute discretion, determine the route and mode of transport (road, rail, river,sea, air, other).
2.4. The Company shall dispay the relevant information about the shipping,handling and delivery status of a particular Parcel on boxmustgo.com. TheCompany shall have the right to unilaterally make changes to such informationwithout notifying the Sender or the Recipient.
2.5. The information available on boxmustgo.com shall be limited to viewing bythe Sender.
3.1. The Company shall:
3.1.1. Provide the Services in accordance with the terms and conditions of thisAgreement.
3.1.2. Undertake resonable steps to ensure the safety of the Parcels.
3.1.3. Store the Parcels in a Branch Offices (if the Sender slects the apporpiateoption in advance) nearest to the Recipient’s locality for five (5) Working Days.
3.1.4. Notify the Recipient of the arrival of the Parcel, using the information andmethod of contact provided by the Sender, who shall be solely responsible forproviding the Recipient’s accurate contact information.
3.1.5. Undertake resonable steps to deliver the Parcel to the Recipient (if theSender selects the appropriate option in advance).
3.2. The Sender shall:
3.2.1. Submit only such Parcels the contents of which and the shipping, handlingand delivery of which shall not violate the terms and conditions of this Agreementor any applicable Regulaitons.
3.2.2. Submit only such Parcels as are properly packaged and labeled under theterms and conditions of this Agreement or any applicable Regulaitons.
3.2.3. Provide the Company with the accurate documents concerning the Parcel, asthe Company may require for Custom Clearance and to comply with any otherRegulations.
3.2.4. Pay the Company for the Services in advance.
3.2.5. Pay the Company, prior to the Parcel being released to the Recipient, for thestorage of any Parcels, pursuant to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
3.2.6. Issue any resonably required authorization or other documentation to theCompany and provide additional documentation concerning the Parcel to any thirdparty.
3.2.7. Be in possession of all licenses, authorizations or other documents necessaryto ship, handle and deliver the Parcel submitted to the Company, if any suchParcel, or its contents or cargo, require licenses, authorizations or other documentsunder any applicable Regulations.
4.1. The Company shall provide the following types of services:
4.1.1. "Branch Office to Branch Office” After the Parcel is deposited by theSender at a local Branch Office, the Company shall deliver the Parcel to a BranchOffice nearest to the locality of the Recipient. It is the Recipient's obligaiton toretrieve the Parcel from such Branch Office and execute and/or deliver any suchdocuments as may be resonably requested by the Company.
4.1.2. "Branch Office to the Recipient" After the Parcel is deposited by theSender at a local Branch Office, the Company shall deliver the Parcel directly tothe Recipient. At the time of such delivery, the Recipient shall execute and/ordeliver any such documents as may be resonably requested by the Company. TheCompany, at its sole and absolute discretion, may deliver the Parcel to theRecipient’s location without requiring the Recipient to execute any documents.
The delivery times are estimated and shown in the calculator on pageshttps://boxmustgo.com/ and https://boxmustgo.com/recipients/. They do notinclude any inspection time or any time that a Parcel may be detained in customs.
6.1. The Sender shall package each Parcel suitably for standard shipping, handlingand delivery of such Parcel, and in accordance with all the applicable Regulationsand the requirements of this Agreement.
6.2. Packaging of a Parcel shall:
- be suitable for the contents and ensure its safety;- be sufficient to protect it from damage during shipping, handling and delivery;- be designed to prohibit access to the contents without removing the packagingmaterial;- be clean and dry;- be placed in such a way as to fill all empty space inside the Parcel withappropriate packaging materials;- contain special signs or handling instructions, if the contents in the Parcelrequires special handling or transport conditions;- not have outside shipping labeling other than that provided by the Company;- not in any way combine two or more boxes into one Parcel.- exclude the possibility of negatively affecting other shipments, cargo or Parcelsand causing any harm to the property and employees of the Company.
6.3. The Company has the right to open and inspect any Parcel without prior noticeto the Sender.
6.4. The Sender must provide complete and accurate information about thecontents of the Parcel. The Company shall not liable to the Sender for any damagesin the event of the Sender’s failure to provide complete and accurate information tothe Company.
6.5. All the Parcels should be labeled with a clear and legible markings, indicatingthe postal addresses (name, street address, city, country), including postal codes ofboth the Sender and the Recipient. In the case of international Parcels, the Sender'saddress must include the country of destination.
6.6. The Company has the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to addadditional packaging to the Parcel or to repackage the contents of the Parcel intoanother shipping container.
7.1. In the event that the service selected is Branch Office to Recipient, and if afterthree attempts the Parcel failed to be delivered for reasons beyond the Company’scontrol, the Company shall attempt to contact the Sender for further information.In the event that such an attempt fails or if the Sender does not respond within areasonable time, then, at the discretion of the Company, it may return the Parcel tothe Sender, place it in the warehouse, or destroy the Parcel. The Sender shall beresponsible for payment of all costs, charges and payments incurred by theCompany in connection with returning, holding or destruction, as the case may be,of such Parcels. In the event of the return of the Parcel, any fees due shall be paidby the Sender prior to such return.
7.2. In the event that the service selected is Branch Office to Branch Office, and inthe event that the Recipient fails to pick up the Parcel within one week from thedelivery of same to the Branch Office, then the Company shall attempt to contactthe Sender for further information. In the event that such an attempt fails or if theSender does not respond within a reasonable time, then, at the discretion of theCompany, it may return the Parcel to the Sender, place it in the warehouse, ordestroy the Parcel. The Sender shall be responsible for payment of all costs,charges and payments incurred by the Company in connection with returning,holding or destruction, as the case may be, of such Parcels. In the event of thereturn of the Parcel, any fees due shall be paid by the Sender prior to such return.
8.1. The Company shall have the right not to accept Parcels for shipment, handlingand delivery in the event that the weight of such Parcel exceeds 31 kg/69 lb and/orthe Declared Value exceeds $ 1,000.00.
8.2. The Company and the Sender has the responsibility to comply with all theapplicable Regulations. Therefore, if additional requirements are imposed on theshipping, handling and delivery of the Parcel, the Company shall have the right notto accept the Parcel (if it violates the laws and regulations of the jurisdiction fromwhich the Parcel would be shipped) or refuse further delivery of the Parcel (if itviolates the laws and regulations of the jurisdiction to which the Parcel would beshipped). Parcels that cannot be delivered because of local customs regulations orother legal restrictions, shall be placed in an ordinary or customs warehouse, andmay be destroyed, at a time and by method exclusively at the Company’s election.The Sender shall pay all costs that may be incurred by the Company in connectionwith such holding and destruction. In such a case, the Company has the right torecover from the Sender any direct or indirect costs incurred by the Company as aresult of the shipping and handling, storage and disposal of such Parcel.
8.3. The Company has the right not to accept Parcels that contain certain types ofitems. In addition, if during the shipping and handling of the Parcel, it turns outthat it contains a certain prohibited item, the Company may refuse to deliver theParcel. In such an event, the Company may, in its sole and absolute discretion,return the Parcel to the Sender or destroy it, and to recover from the Sender anydirect and indirect costs incurred by the Company as a result of the shipping andhandling, storage and destruction of such Parcel.
8.4. Parcels containing the items set forth in Schedule A, annexed hereto and madea part hereof, are not accepted for shipping, handling and delivery.
8.5. Parcels containing the items which may violate any Regulations are notaccepted for shipping, handling and delivery.
8.6. Regardless of the content, the Company shall have the right to refuse deliveryof the Parcels in the event that:
- the address of the Recipient cannot be located;- the Recipient's address is outside the service area of the Company;- it may be impossible to carry out Customs Clearance of the Parcel;- delivery is impossible due to the Recipient not being available; and- any other good faith reason, including, but not limited to, reasonable suspicionby the Company that the shipping, handling and delivery of the Parcel mayviolate the Regulations.
8.7. The Company may, in its sole and absolute discretion, check the contents ofany Parcel for compliance with this Agreement, the Regulations, and thedescription of the contents on any documents completed or provided by the Sender.Nothing herein shall be interpreted to impose an obligation on the Company toopen or inspect any Parcel and check its contents.
8.8. In the event that the Sender violated the Regulations or this Agreement, thenthe Company shall have the right to retain the Parcel in its possession. Moreover,the Company shall have the right to retain any other Parcel provided by the Sender,in the event of any such violation, or in the event that the Sender owes theCompany any payment under this Agreement. In the event that the Company doesreain such a Parcel, the Sender shall be responsible for paying such storage fees asmay be charged by the Company and any other fees that the Company may incuras a result of such retention, pursuant to Article 7 of this Agreement.
9.1. Parcels crossing state or international borders may be subject to CustomsClearance or other duties or levies in accordance with the applicable Regulations.
9.2. The Sender hereby authorizes the Company to arrange for the CustomsClearance of the Parcel, acting on such Sender’s behalf and at such Sender’sexpense. The Sender’s further authorizes the Company to pay all the necessaryexpenses associated with Customs Clearance and to provide all information anddocuments received from the Sender which may be required for CustomsClearance.
9.3. The Company shall have the sole and absolute discretion as to how CustomClearance is effectuated, provided that it is done in accordance with theRegulations.
9.4. The Sender shall provide the Company with all the documents necessary forthe Customs Clearance.
9.5. If the documents provided by the Sender contain inaccurate information, or aredefective in any other manner, then the Company may, but is not obligated to,attempt and obtain the corrected documentation from the Sender, at the sole costand expense of the Sender. In such an event, if the Sender does not provide therequired documents, then the Company may deem the Parcel to be ineligible fordelivery and dispose of it pursuant to Article 7 of this Agreement. The Company isnot responsible for the Parcels left at a customs office due to the failure of suchParcel to pass Custom Clearance.
9.6. The Customs Value is determined on the basis of the declared Customs Valueof the Parcel, unless otherwise specified by the Sender, or determined by customsofficials.
10.1. The Company shall not be liable to the Sender, the Recipient, or to any otherparty, in the event that:
- the Parcel delivery has not occurred because the Parcel is improperly addressed;- the Parcel does not conform to the requirements set forth in this Agreement or inany Regulations;- in the event that, at the request of the Sender or the Recipient, the date or place ofdelivery has been changed;- in the event that the Recipient fails to pick up the Parcel, or fails to provide theinformation or documents necessary for Custom Clearance or for compliance withany Regulations, or fails to pay any amounts due in connection with the delivery ofthe Parcel.
10.2. The Company shall not be liable for any actions undertaken by any customsauthorities or other governmental agencies, including, but not limited to, openingand examination of any Parcels or other actions which may cause delivery delays.
10.3. The Company shall not be liable in the event that the inability to properly ortimely deliver the Parcel is a result of the Sender’s or the Recipient’s action oromission.
10.4. The Sender shall be responsible for accurately preparing any and all requireddocuments. If the Sender fails to state the Declared Value, then the Declared Valueshall be deemed to be $100.00, unless otherwise determined by customs officials.In the event that the Sender states that the Declared Value is above the maximumallowed by the Company, then the Declared Value shall be deemed to be themaximum allowed by the Company. The Company shall have the right to refuseany Parcel with the Declared Value of over $1,000.00.
10.5. Sender shall be solely liable if the contents of the Parcel cause any damage orharm to the Recipient or to any other party or to any property.
11.1. The Company, when performing data processing, which includes collection,storage, processing and transfer of data of the Sender and the Recipient, does sosolely for the purpose of providing the Services.
11.2. The Sender agrees to the Company processing and retaining data, providedby the Sender.
11.3. By providing the Recipient’s personal data to the Company, the Senderconfirms that the Recipient has also consented to the Company processing suchdata as described herein, and that the Sender has all necessary permits andapprovals to provide such data and has complied with all relevant Regulations bytransferring the Recipient's personal data to the Company.
11.4. The Company, when processing data, shall:- do so in accordance with applicable Regulations;- make all reasonable efforts to exclude the transfer of data to third parties, exceptas necessary in order to provide the Services.
12.1. Except for any payments owed hereunder by the Sender, if the performanceof any part of this Agreement by the Company is prevented, hindered, delayed orotherwise made impracticable by reason of any flood, riot, fire, judicial orgovernmental action, acts of terrorism or war, labor disputes, acts of God, actionsor omissions by third parties or any other causes beyond the control of theCompany (“Force Majeure Event”), then the Company shall be excused from suchto the extent that it is prevented, hindered or delayed by such Force Majeure Event.
13.1. The Sender shall defend, indemnify and hold the Company, its affiliates,officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless against any government orthird-party claims, actions or proceedings and associated damages, losses, charges,fines, penalties, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising inconnection with the Sender’s: (i) breach or default under this Agreement; (ii)violation of law of any jurisdiction or of any Regulations; and/or (iii) negligent actsor omissions, fraud, misrepresentation, and/or willful misconduct.
13.2. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING CONTAINED HEREIN TO THECONTRARY AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY THEAPPLICABLE LAWS OF ANY APPLICABLE JURISDICTION AND THEREGULATIONS, THE COMPANY’S LIABILITY TO THE SENDER OR TOANY THIRD PARTY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE LIMITED TOTHE SERVICE FEES ACTUALLY PAID BY THE SENDER.NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, EXCEPT WITH RESPECT TOTHE SENDER’S INDEMNIFICATION OBLIGATIONS HEREUNDER, IN NOEVENT SHALL EITHER PARTY BE LIABLE TO ANY OTHER PARTY FORANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL ORPUNITIVE DAMAGES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOTLIMITED TO, DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA,LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF ENTERPRISE OR LOSSOF OPPORTUNITY.
13.3. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT AND TOTHE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY THE APPLICABLE LAWS OFANY JURISDICTION, THE COMPANY MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES,EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, BY OPERATION OF LAW, OR OTHERWISE INCONNECTION WITH THE SHIPPING, HANDLING AND DELIVERY OFTHE PARCELS OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES.
14.1. Any claims in connection with the Company shipping, handling and deliverythe Parcels or in connection with the Services, shall be sent to the Company, inwriting, at: email@example.com.
The time for submission of any such claim shall be 30 days the time that theSender or Recipient become aware, or should have become aware with reasonabledue diligence, of any alleged violation of the Company under this Agreement.
14.2. Receipt of a Parcel by the Recipient without indicating on the ConsignmentNote or any other receipt document that the Parcel was damaged during shipping,handling, or delivery, shall constitute full acceptance of the Parcel by the Recipientas is, and shall relieve the Company of any liability.
14.3. The Company shall have the right, within thirty (30) days of receipt of anyclaim, to require that the person who submitted such claim produce the contents ofthe Parcel for inspection, as well as the original packaging of the Parcel, togetherwith any other documents required for the Company to evaluate such claim. In theevent that the Sender fails to comply with the requirements of this paragraph, theCompany shall have the right to refuse such claim.
14.4. Acceptance of any compensation by the Sender in connection of any claimshall be the full and complete satisfaction of such claim and shall bar any furtherclaims by the Sender as to the damage or loss of such Parcel.
14.5. In the event that any claim is rejected by the Company, the Sender shall havesixty (60) days to bring any legal claim arising under this Agreement.
15.1. This Agreement embodies the Parties’ entire agreement and supersedes andcancels any prior agreement, express or implied, written or oral, with respect to itssubject matter. No modification, deletion, amendment of any provision is bindingunless in writing signed by the Parties.
15.2. No waiver of any default under this Agreement will apply to any subsequentdefault, whether of a similar nature or not, nor will any such waiver be construedas a waiver of any other provision of this Agreement.
15.3. If any provision, or portion thereof, of this Agreement, or its application toany person or circumstance, shall be invalid, illegal or unenforceable to any extent,the remainder of this Agreement, such provision and their application shall not beaffected thereby, but shall be interpreted without such unenforceable provision orportion thereof so as to give effect, insofar as is possible, to the original intent ofthe parties, and shall otherwise be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted bylaw.
15.4. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Stateof Delaware without regard to its choice of law provisions. Any controversy orclaim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, or the breach thereof, shall besettled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association(“AAA”) under its Commercial Arbitration Rules and the SupplementaryProcedures for Consumer Related Disputes. The number of arbitrators shall be one.The place of arbitration shall be the AAA location closest to Wilmington,Delaware. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered byany court of competent jurisdiction. The arbitrator shall award the payment of theadministrative costs, arbitral fees and legal fees of the prevailing party to the losingparty, pursuant to the rules of AAA.
15.5. The Company may engage subcontractors to provide the Services.
15.6. The Parties waive any obligations of good faith or fair dealing, whetherexpress or implied, in connection with this Agreement and the provisions of theServices by the Company.
• The following is a non-inclusive list of the items that are no accepted for shipping, handling anddelivery, and is subject to change without notice:• cash (coins, cash, banknotes and bearer negotiable financial instruments, equivalent to cash, suchas endorsed shares, bonds and money orders); tokens; medals; bank cards;• financial instruments (including, but not limited to, stock certificates, bonds, drafts, bills ofexchange, or promissory notes);• collectible coins or stamps, regardless of their nominal and/or market value;• explosives, regardless of classification or threat level, including, but not limited to, all types ofpyrotechnic products, as well as any items containing incendiary or flammable materials,including, but not limited to matches, lighters, flammable liquids, fireworks, and any other itemsor substances that may ignite or explode during air transportation due to the change in pressure orother causes;• any biological materials, including, but not limited to, human or animal corpses, organs or partsof the body, biological fluids, cultures, embryos, cremated or exhumed human or animal remains;• medicines and medical products or wastes;• weapons, military equipment, ammunition, and any parts or components thereof;• replicas of weapons, military equipment, ammunition, and any parts or components thereof;• products that are structurally similar to civilian and service weapons, as well as weapons forpaintball and its parts;• bows, crossbows, and their ammunition;• any tactical accessories and components;• military style clothing or equipment, including bulletproof vests, helmets and accessories forhelmets, body-armor (of all levels and types);• tools and equipment for making ammunition, such as ammunition presses;• night vision devices and accessories for night vision;• thermal imaging devices and thermal imaging searchers;• optical sighting equipment and tactical flashlights (manual and weapon mounted), includingbinoculars, accessories and fasteners;• knives, swords, axes, daggers, or any other similar type of edged weapons or instruments;• narcotic drugs, psychotropic, radioactive, explosive, corrosive, flammable and other dangeroussubstances;• any types of tobacco products and smoking mixtures, incl. electronic cigarettes and liquid forthem;• food or nutrients, as well as any food or nutrient supplements;• handheld transceiver;• paints, bleaches, glue;• lottery tickets or similar items, or gambling devices prohibited by law;• items whose properties may change significantly during the usual delivery time to the Recipient,including perishable goods;• pornographic or obscene materials;• liquids, the depressurization of the packing of which is possible during air transportation;• animals, fish or insects;• goods prohibited for sale in the country of destination;• devices that encrypt information, unless there is a written authorization from the relevantauthorities of both the jurisdiction of origin and the jurisdiction of destination;• any contents which, during normal storage or any type of transportation, may cause damage toother Parcels or cause delay in the delivery of other Parcels, or which may cause bodily injury topeople or property damage;• items that may cause damage to any equipment or machinery of air, rail or road carriers;• electronic devices, unless such devices are inactive during shipping, handling and delivery; and• batteries;• Samsung Galaxy Note 7 handheld, its batteries and chargers;• perfumery;• nail polish;• hoverboards;• any types of tobacco products and smoking mixtures, incl. electronic cigarettes and liquid forthem;• alcoholic beverages, ethanol, beer;• any flammable liquid or powder, aerosols (including cylinders under pressure);• any cylinders under pressure (for shipping empty they should be open);• products containing fuel, gasoline;• lithium-ion batteries (only allowed as a part of device);• dry ice;• airbags for vehicles;• engine and transmission (whether assembled or in parts);• production equipment (for example, pipes, valves, pumps, generators commonly used inproduction or development of chemicals, gas and oil, energy, pharmaceutical and cosmeticindustries);• mercury-based thermometers;• matches, pyrotechnics;• goods that are subject to rapid deterioration, such as perishable food;• animals;• flea collars and sprays;• plants in any form and condition, plant seeds, fertilizers;• precious stones and natural diamonds, except for jewelry;• cultural values and works of art requiring certification;• products with minoxidil (usually used in products designed to stimulate hair growth stimulation);• telecommunication equipment with a high level of encryption (for example, network switches,LAN or WAN servers, cellular base stations, etc.);• equipment for navigation of jet engines or aircraft (civil and military);• electronics containing encryption modules (for example, wifi, bluetooth, gps, etc.);• tea and coffee beans (ground coffee and coffee capsules can be shipped);• vitamins and dietary supplements - in the event that their composition is not specified or theircomposition includes prohibited components;• goods for commercial and not personal use (3D printers, production printers, medical devices;scalpels, stethoscopes, etc.);• ‘pseudo’ products for personal use: professional tools that are characterized as goods for personaluse (printers for printing labels, equipment for photo studios and so on);• kitchen knives (except ceramic knives);• video cards if more than two per Parcel;• clothes and accessories made of rare animals leather (crocodile, snake);• bitcoin processors and other similar systems;• powdered hair dye;• feed, dietary supplements for animals as well as other pet care products (including fish feed,aquarium care products);• Quadrocopter (except for those meeting the customs requirements);• any goods in large quantities (for example, more than 2 electronic devices of the same type, morethan 4 different electronic devices, more than 4-5 pants of the same size or different, butconsistent sizes - a size range, etc.). In case of suspicion of a commercial batch, the Company orits agents have a right to require explanation and/or refuse to ship such Parcel; and• Other goods prohibited for transport and delivery in accordance with any Regulations, the acts ofthe Universal Postal Union and the customs legislation of the Customs Union.
The U.S. Department of State’s Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (DDTC), the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS), and the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) administer export control regulations that affect some aspects of business. The sale, transfer, transportation, or shipment outside of the U.S. of any product prohibited or restricted for export without complying with U.S. export control laws and regulations, including proper export licensing, documentation or authorization, is strictly prohibited and may result in fines, penalties, and imprisonment. The Company has implemented the Export Management and Compliance Program which protects all export control technical data, product, software or technology from illegal export as per the International Trafficin Arms Regulations (ITAR), Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and the Office of Foreign Asset Controls (OFAC) regulations. The Company will not engage in any transaction that requires illegal export of any products and will not assist directly or indirectly with illegal export or re-export of any products. Furthermore, the Company will not export shipments that require a formal government authorization (i.e.export license, agreement, license exemption, etc.) or require Automated Export System (AES) Export Electronic Information (EEI) compliance.Below are some items that generally require a formal U.S. government authorization:
1. Important Export Restrictions WarningExport of items that require a valid export license, agreement or license exemption by the Company is strictly prohibited. These shipments will require special services that the Company does not provide. More information may be found in International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) (22 C.F.R. 120-130) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) (15 C.F.R. 730-774). The Company also does not provide services for shipments that require a U.S. AES EEI submission. Generally shipments that require an AES EEI Submission are:• Any shipment that need a formal U.S. government approval;• Having a value of $2500 or more for the same Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS)/Schedule B (same type of item), in the same shipment, going to the same entity.U.S. law prohibits sale, transfer, or export of items to certain restricted parties, end-uses, and embargoed countries, as identified on lists maintained by the U.S. Department of State, the U.S. Department of Commerce, and the U.S. Department of Treasury. It is the responsibility of the customer to be aware of these lists, which can be found on the below U.S. Government websites. By proceeding with any transaction, the customer confirms that the Sender will not engage in any unauthorized transaction involving export of the Company products to any restricted parties or destinations.
2. Restricted PartiesThe Company will not ship and deliver Parcels to individuals, companies or any other entity that are subject to restriction or denial of export privileges by any agency of the United States government, including without limitation by reason of being named on the Department of Commerce’s Denied Parties List or Entity List; the Department of State’s Debarred List; or the Treasury Department’s Specially Designated Nationals List.
3. Prohibited End-UsesThe Company will not execute shipments that contain hardware, software or technology that will be used for the development, production, stockpiling or use of weapons of mass destruction.
4. Sanctioned/Embargoed DestinationsThe Company will not export items to U.S. embargoed or sanctioned countries.For a complete list of countries please refer to the EAR, ITAR and OFAC regulations. Most of the U.S. prohibited destinations are listed on the OFAC website (refer to link below).
For further information regarding the applicable laws, regulations, and policies contact:
U.S. Department of CommerceBureau of Industry and SecurityTel.: (202) 482-4811Website: http://www.bis.doc.gov
U.S. Department of StateBureau of Political-Military AffairsDirectorate of Defense Trade ControlTel.: (202) 663-1282Website: http://www.pmddtc.state.gov
U.S. Department of the TreasuryOffice of Foreign Assets ControlsTel.: (202) 622-2480Website: http://www.treas.gov/offices/enforcement/ofac
402 Foulk rd, office 3C1, Wilmington, DE, 19803
1600 Johnson way, New Castle, DE, 19720